We are a Singaporean IT start-up. Currently, we are providing a consultant service to a prestigious corporation in Singapore. The current project is a 3-month work on reviewing and re-developing one Java-based application to improve the client’s product. The Java developer will be responsible to provide coding reviewing and simple scripts writing.
After this 3-month project, the position could become a full-time engagement.
Responsibilities and Duties
• In charge of code reviewing and scripts writing on one Java-based application with the source code provided.
• In charge of writing application description and specification on application development process and configuration.
Qualification and skills
• Internship position for Polytechnic/University students and fresh graduates. Junior programmers are also welcomed to apply.
• Java development experience >1 year
• Geographical information background is an advantage (Routing, Direction, Mapping, etc)
• Basic communication skills
• Good working attitude.